Waiver * Must be completed & submitted before Appointment.
To our Beloved Clientele,
As we unpause and adapt into our new normal, there are just a few things we have to point out before we get the booking confirmed. First and foremost, the health, safety & well-being of our guests, staff and community are most important to us. So, we have been told that the safest way to handle the salon situation is to treat everyone, including ourselves, as if they could be infected. Our guests expect the highest standards at Mr. Men’s Salon and we are committed to providing that even during this challenging time. We appreciate your patience as we all work through these new policies and procedures.
So, without further ado…
* Only customers receiving a service will be allowed in the salon.
* No more than 10 people will be allowed in the salon at any one time
* We have set up an entry station for sanitation & communication upon arrival
* Treating everyone, including staff, as if they could be infected
* Each area, all tools, stations and equipment will be sanitized and/or disinfected between each client
* Masks will be mandatory upon entry and will be worn at all times by staff and customers throughout service. Do not remove your mask during your visit
* Temporarily suspending beard trim service
* Gloves are not mandatory as long as you are following CDC hand sanitizing procedures
* Face protection will be worn by clients and stylists during shampooing
*Temporarily suspending all complimentary services; No beverages or snacks, No games, No hot towels
* Work stations are 6 ft apart to conform to IDPH guidelines, which are posted in the shop
* Cancellation/rescheduling due to Illness- Please call or email us as soon as possible to reschedule or cancel your appointment if you are not feeling well. We are trying our best to get every client back in as soon as possible.
* Rest Assured, we are eager to adapt to a new normal and offer many of the added value services and extras you have come to enjoy
* These protocols will continue to be refined and adjusted as needed and we will keep you informed every step of the way
Waiver * Must be completed & submitted before Appointment.Please read the following waiver, fill in the form below and click the submit button below to agree to the terms of the waiver.
Mr. Men’s Salon, LLC is doing everything we can to protect you, our client, our community and our staff. To this extent, we will be following the Center of Disease Control (CDC) and local health department guidelines with regard to social distancing practices and sanitation in order to reduce the spread of COVID-19. This will require our staff to maintain six (6) feet of distance between stations. We will also be requiring this same procedure for client-to-client contact in order to limit the exposure to all individuals. Only the person receiving the service will be allowed in the salon.
All tools, stations and equipment will be sanitized and/or disinfected between each client. New capes and neck strips will be given to each client. Staff will follow proper hand washing protocols recommended by the CDC before and after each client. We will Temporarily suspend all complimentary services; No beverages or snacks, No games, No hot towel
Mr. Men’s Salon, LLC requires all individuals to utilize approved masks, either surgical masks or improvised masks such as scarves, bandannas, and handkerchiefs to reduce the risk of exposure to yourself and others. It is also required of everyone to either wash or sanitize their hands upon arrival of your appointment, after using the restroom, sneezing, or coughing.
If we all work together, we can overcome the spread of this virus as well as other infectious diseases.
By filling out the form below and submitting, you agree to comply with the written instructions above and agree that you are at the salon at your own risk and assume any and all risk releasing, holding harmless, and waving any and all claims against Mr. Men’s Salon, LLC, Katarina Gavrilovic (individually or as owner), it’s owner, the stylists, agents, employees, and independent contractors from any liability relating to COVID-19. Failure to comply with these written instructions or verbal instructions from staff may result in your removal from the premises.
I AGREE TO THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE AS EVIDENCED BY MY SIGNATURE IN THE DESIGNATED LOG BOOK AT THE SALON.